My bathtub drain is completely clogged and I have tried using drano twice and nothing has worked. There is always standing water after a shower and it drains extremely slow. Do I need a plumber to come look at it or is there a less expensive and easier way to fix this thing?! Please help.
Definetly sounds like hair in the drain is clogging things. Not knowing what type of drain you have cannot advise on how to gain access to remove the hair, but I'm sure that if you look hard enough you'll be able to figure how to remove either the cover or stopper. Once you have access it's just a simple matter of physically removing any hair you see. Good luck!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!