Need a suggestion on how to remove a bathroom mirror that was installed on the wall using a mastic adhesive and it was put there to stay forever.
Need more info. what type of wall is it fastened to? Do you want to save the mirror and how much trouble are you willing to go to? Is it framed? There are several options depending on the circumstances.
You might try, very carefully, using a heat gun to loosen the grip of the adhesive and applying very light pressure to separate the mirror from the wall behind it. Be sure not to concentrate the heat in any one area and wear gloves and goggles to protect you from anything that might happen. Just my two cents...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers