Need a suggestion on how to remove a bathroom mirror that was installed on the wall using a mastic adhesive and it was put there to stay forever.
Need more info. what type of wall is it fastened to? Do you want to save the mirror and how much trouble are you willing to go to? Is it framed? There are several options depending on the circumstances.
You might try, very carefully, using a heat gun to loosen the grip of the adhesive and applying very light pressure to separate the mirror from the wall behind it. Be sure not to concentrate the heat in any one area and wear gloves and goggles to protect you from anything that might happen. Just my two cents...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects