Need a suggestion on how to remove a bathroom mirror that was installed on the wall using a mastic adhesive and it was put there to stay forever.
Need more info. what type of wall is it fastened to? Do you want to save the mirror and how much trouble are you willing to go to? Is it framed? There are several options depending on the circumstances.
You might try, very carefully, using a heat gun to loosen the grip of the adhesive and applying very light pressure to separate the mirror from the wall behind it. Be sure not to concentrate the heat in any one area and wear gloves and goggles to protect you from anything that might happen. Just my two cents...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!