We just moved to a new house with our old fridge. The door opens the wrong way for our new kitchen. I was told they can easily be switched. Any info on how to do this? Also the previous owners did not have an ice maker and the line set up for the ice maker is closed off. Any information on how to set this up?
Hi KYCHIRO, if you'll take a look at your fridge you'll notice plugs on the opposite side from where it's currently hinged. Pry the plugs out (hang on to them), then unscrew the screws holding the hinges and handles on the door(s). Transfer all hinges and handles to the unplugged holes, place plugs into the old side holes, done. As for the icemaker, exactly how is the line closed off?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!