I just had my house totally wrapped in vinyl and aluminum to make it low maintenance. I removed the porch iron railings and hand rails so I could replace them with vinyl or anodized aluminum but have been unable to find a source for this product. Does any one know of a source?
I've been searching the net for the exact same thing as you..low maintenance porch railings and I have found a site www.hooverfence.com It's not the complete answer but at least shows me some examples of that type of railing. I also have a wooden porch & steps that I'm sure needs some repair and I can't seem to find any information on that. Next step it to call my carpenter I guess. Good Luck!
No-maintenance outdoor stairs
Installing porch railings
How do I install removable hand rails for a staircase?
porch roof and siding repairs
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!