Anyone have any sites on brick driveways
Anybody know any good sites that show you how to lay or fix uneven brick driveways. Last year I had to remove bricks to the garage entrance for about 3 feet deep and the end at the curb for 3 feet deep. This year I have to do the middle. I currently build it back up with crushed stone and level it with a lawn roller then lay the brick down and hit it with the end of a 2x4 and level it. I raise or lower it to make it match the one beside it. I thought of using a gas pounder but will end up with high and low spots that I'd have to fix. I really don't want to use straight sand for the top 2 inches because when I see brick driveways in subdivisions, they are all sunk at the garage entrance and where the car/truck wheels park. I think this sand bit is the cause being slowly washed away. Any advice?
Has wasps under brick patio with cement top, how to ...
Hanging paper on painted brick walls?
framing on concrete slab
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!