Anyone have any sites on brick driveways
Anybody know any good sites that show you how to lay or fix uneven brick driveways. Last year I had to remove bricks to the garage entrance for about 3 feet deep and the end at the curb for 3 feet deep. This year I have to do the middle. I currently build it back up with crushed stone and level it with a lawn roller then lay the brick down and hit it with the end of a 2x4 and level it. I raise or lower it to make it match the one beside it. I thought of using a gas pounder but will end up with high and low spots that I'd have to fix. I really don't want to use straight sand for the top 2 inches because when I see brick driveways in subdivisions, they are all sunk at the garage entrance and where the car/truck wheels park. I think this sand bit is the cause being slowly washed away. Any advice?
Has wasps under brick patio with cement top, how to ...
Hanging paper on painted brick walls?
framing on concrete slab
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight