Anyone have any sites on brick driveways
Anybody know any good sites that show you how to lay or fix uneven brick driveways. Last year I had to remove bricks to the garage entrance for about 3 feet deep and the end at the curb for 3 feet deep. This year I have to do the middle. I currently build it back up with crushed stone and level it with a lawn roller then lay the brick down and hit it with the end of a 2x4 and level it. I raise or lower it to make it match the one beside it. I thought of using a gas pounder but will end up with high and low spots that I'd have to fix. I really don't want to use straight sand for the top 2 inches because when I see brick driveways in subdivisions, they are all sunk at the garage entrance and where the car/truck wheels park. I think this sand bit is the cause being slowly washed away. Any advice?
Has wasps under brick patio with cement top, how to ...
Hanging paper on painted brick walls?
framing on concrete slab
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes