Are there any plans for framing and finishing a screened porch on an existing deck, off the back of a house, with vinyl siding exterior. An above ground pool continues off the deck and would not be included in the porch area.
Hi LKeyes, there are lots of plans out on the web for projects like this. Try checking one of my favorite sites for plans Wood Projects, also check Home Expo. There was a really good plan in the May 2000 issue of Popular Mechanics for making a sun room which could be modified for a screened in porch, so check it out or visit their website Popular Mechanics. Good luck!
Deck Screws or what?
Timber from my site
Help! Need to reinforce composite deck... Plywood or...
Info on timber from my lot
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!