Are there any plans for framing and finishing a screened porch on an existing deck, off the back of a house, with vinyl siding exterior. An above ground pool continues off the deck and would not be included in the porch area.
Hi LKeyes, there are lots of plans out on the web for projects like this. Try checking one of my favorite sites for plans Wood Projects, also check Home Expo. There was a really good plan in the May 2000 issue of Popular Mechanics for making a sun room which could be modified for a screened in porch, so check it out or visit their website Popular Mechanics. Good luck!
Deck Screws or what?
Timber from my site
Help! Need to reinforce composite deck... Plywood or...
Info on timber from my lot
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love