Are there any plans for framing and finishing a screened porch on an existing deck, off the back of a house, with vinyl siding exterior. An above ground pool continues off the deck and would not be included in the porch area.
Hi LKeyes, there are lots of plans out on the web for projects like this. Try checking one of my favorite sites for plans Wood Projects, also check Home Expo. There was a really good plan in the May 2000 issue of Popular Mechanics for making a sun room which could be modified for a screened in porch, so check it out or visit their website Popular Mechanics. Good luck!
Deck Screws or what?
Timber from my site
Help! Need to reinforce composite deck... Plywood or...
Info on timber from my lot
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects