Are there any plans for framing and finishing a screened porch on an existing deck, off the back of a house, with vinyl siding exterior. An above ground pool continues off the deck and would not be included in the porch area.
Hi LKeyes, there are lots of plans out on the web for projects like this. Try checking one of my favorite sites for plans Wood Projects, also check Home Expo. There was a really good plan in the May 2000 issue of Popular Mechanics for making a sun room which could be modified for a screened in porch, so check it out or visit their website Popular Mechanics. Good luck!
Deck Screws or what?
Timber from my site
Help! Need to reinforce composite deck... Plywood or...
Info on timber from my lot
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers