I'm moving into an apartment and I want to refinish the bath tub and sink. I'm curious to know what can be done and/or what products are best to use. Also is this an expensive/time consuming job? It seems fairly easy when I think about it...but then again I've never done anything like this.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I'm a bathtub refinisher and it is rather difficult to do yourself. My best sugesstion is to contact your rental office to see if they will permit a refinisher to come in and do it professionaly. If there is not much wrong with the tub and sink, try using automotive was such as 3M finesse It to polish the surface. Good Luck.
30x65 bath tub need shower base
Bath tub refinishing
RECOMMENDATION: BATH TUB AND SHOWER LINER REPLACEMENT
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!