I'm moving into an apartment and I want to refinish the bath tub and sink. I'm curious to know what can be done and/or what products are best to use. Also is this an expensive/time consuming job? It seems fairly easy when I think about it...but then again I've never done anything like this.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I'm a bathtub refinisher and it is rather difficult to do yourself. My best sugesstion is to contact your rental office to see if they will permit a refinisher to come in and do it professionaly. If there is not much wrong with the tub and sink, try using automotive was such as 3M finesse It to polish the surface. Good Luck.
bath tub stain
Bath tub refinishing
RECOMMENDATION: BATH TUB AND SHOWER LINER REPLACEMENT
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight