Is the canister empty? Is the filter bag clogged?
Have you tested it without the sweeper head? ie) just the hose? Is the hose clogged?
If that all checks out, then perhaps you do have something caught in a bend. Check all the outlets for suction to help find the aproximate location of the clog. Then use a plumber snake.
It would be very unusual for the pipes to clog. They have a larger opening than the sweeper heads and the hose. That is, if it can get into the hose, it can get thru the pipes.
hose is ok
all the inlets have poor suction.
I guess i will have to use something to plug thru from the unit up?
Perhaps you can disconnect the pipe from the unit and go from there. I'd think a plumber's snake would work.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Decked Out: 12 Innovative Outdoor Living Designs
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 8 (Truly) Unexpected Storage Spots
- 9 New & Familiar Ways to Add Moldings
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- 11 Kitchens That Defy Their Small Size