12 x 12 mirror squares are on a complete wall (bathroom). They are black in spots. Would like to remove. What is the best way? Any other options?
I once put up a wall of mirror tiles. They came with 2-sided sticky tape for attaching to the wall. If yours are like that, and the wall is drywall, I doubt there's any way short of just pulling the tiles off. It will probably damage the wall enough that you will have to mud and sand it, then paint - not a horrible job.
Basement concrete wall leaking
supporting concrete block wall while i install a ste...
removing wall tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!