12 x 12 mirror squares are on a complete wall (bathroom). They are black in spots. Would like to remove. What is the best way? Any other options?
I once put up a wall of mirror tiles. They came with 2-sided sticky tape for attaching to the wall. If yours are like that, and the wall is drywall, I doubt there's any way short of just pulling the tiles off. It will probably damage the wall enough that you will have to mud and sand it, then paint - not a horrible job.
Basement concrete wall leaking
supporting concrete block wall while i install a ste...
removing wall tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!