I would like to make a floor to ceiling carousel for a kitchen closet pantry. This would have multiple two foot diameter adjustable height shelves. Does anyone know where I can find the various hardware fittings (bearings, pole, center shelf supports) for this type of thing? I have seen the hardware used for corner cabinets but haven't been able to find the sources the manufacture uses that would sell retail. Thanks!
If you can't find the source of parts to make it yourself, you could buy 3 of the under-cabinet units and place them one above the other in your floor-to-ceiling cabinet.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!