I would like to make a floor to ceiling carousel for a kitchen closet pantry. This would have multiple two foot diameter adjustable height shelves. Does anyone know where I can find the various hardware fittings (bearings, pole, center shelf supports) for this type of thing? I have seen the hardware used for corner cabinets but haven't been able to find the sources the manufacture uses that would sell retail. Thanks!
If you can't find the source of parts to make it yourself, you could buy 3 of the under-cabinet units and place them one above the other in your floor-to-ceiling cabinet.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!