Definition of Rough-In. What is included?
Generally, rough-in means 'sizing' everything up for the install of the 'new stuff' (to keep it simple.)
Finishing means hanging the drywall, priming/painting, and anything else that needs to be done after that to 'finish' the job.
If you need to, ask the Pro what his particular Finishing is. You never know.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
TYPE OF WALLS OF 1900 HOME
Black stain? in sink
ethernet cable box in wall
mildew on floor joists & bottom-side of subflooring
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers