I am currently remodeling my first home. I have a small room that I would like to transfer into a closet/dressing room. I will equip it with a vanity and things. Does anyone have suggestions to set up the closet?
Shelving, hang bars, etc. I want the most out of my space.
Check out Closets in your yellow pages. There are companies that specialize in organization of smaller spaces. The size and shape of the area that you wish to organize will determine the design and utility along with satisfying your specific needs. The larger and franchised Closet Companies have show rooms that you can visit and designers who will come to your home to visit you.
Suggestions for lighting in closets? And a newly ava...
Help. Two closets into one
Cubby Closets with Angled Back wall
MUSKY SMELL IN TWO CLOSETS
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight