I am currently remodeling my first home. I have a small room that I would like to transfer into a closet/dressing room. I will equip it with a vanity and things. Does anyone have suggestions to set up the closet?
Shelving, hang bars, etc. I want the most out of my space.
Check out Closets in your yellow pages. There are companies that specialize in organization of smaller spaces. The size and shape of the area that you wish to organize will determine the design and utility along with satisfying your specific needs. The larger and franchised Closet Companies have show rooms that you can visit and designers who will come to your home to visit you.
Suggestions for lighting in closets? And a newly ava...
Help. Two closets into one
Cubby Closets with Angled Back wall
MUSKY SMELL IN TWO CLOSETS
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!