I am currently remodeling my first home. I have a small room that I would like to transfer into a closet/dressing room. I will equip it with a vanity and things. Does anyone have suggestions to set up the closet?
Shelving, hang bars, etc. I want the most out of my space.
Check out Closets in your yellow pages. There are companies that specialize in organization of smaller spaces. The size and shape of the area that you wish to organize will determine the design and utility along with satisfying your specific needs. The larger and franchised Closet Companies have show rooms that you can visit and designers who will come to your home to visit you.
Suggestions for lighting in closets? And a newly ava...
Help. Two closets into one
Cubby Closets with Angled Back wall
MUSKY SMELL IN TWO CLOSETS
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!