I'd like to know what is the standard height for metal clothes line posts. I have 2 nice galvanized 6'10" T-posts. Don't want the posts to later sag toward the middle. Excavated square holes about 20" x 20", 16" deep. Figure top of posts need to be about 5'6" to 5'10". Wonder if should hammer rebar into ground, slide post onto it, concrete it. Any thoughts welcome. Thanks.
It depends if you live in a frost area. If you have to bury these things in the ground a couple of feet. They will not be tall enought o keep sheets off the ground.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!