I also posted this is the roofing forum....
The problem I have is that roofwater pours down into one small area from three angles in the roof. This is because the main part of the house on one side, the garage on the other side, and a mudroom in the middle which is set back from the house and garage. The main part of the house has a wrap-around porch, which creates the 3rd angle of roof where water comes down. I hope this makes sense; if I need to post a picture or a drawing how would I do that?
I need help because whenever we have a hard rain, the area in front of the mudroom gets totally flooded with water and washes my mulch down the driveway. It's also not good for the plants I have there and the future plants I want to add. I don’t think gutters are a good option.
I’ve thought about placing some large rocks in the precise spots where the three waterfalls hit, but that still wouldn’t remove the water from the area.
Suggestions please! Thank you!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING