I also posted this is the roofing forum....
The problem I have is that roofwater pours down into one small area from three angles in the roof. This is because the main part of the house on one side, the garage on the other side, and a mudroom in the middle which is set back from the house and garage. The main part of the house has a wrap-around porch, which creates the 3rd angle of roof where water comes down. I hope this makes sense; if I need to post a picture or a drawing how would I do that?
I need help because whenever we have a hard rain, the area in front of the mudroom gets totally flooded with water and washes my mulch down the driveway. It's also not good for the plants I have there and the future plants I want to add. I don’t think gutters are a good option.
I’ve thought about placing some large rocks in the precise spots where the three waterfalls hit, but that still wouldn’t remove the water from the area.
Suggestions please! Thank you!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!