I also posted this is the roofing forum....
The problem I have is that roofwater pours down into one small area from three angles in the roof. This is because the main part of the house on one side, the garage on the other side, and a mudroom in the middle which is set back from the house and garage. The main part of the house has a wrap-around porch, which creates the 3rd angle of roof where water comes down. I hope this makes sense; if I need to post a picture or a drawing how would I do that?
I need help because whenever we have a hard rain, the area in front of the mudroom gets totally flooded with water and washes my mulch down the driveway. It's also not good for the plants I have there and the future plants I want to add. I don’t think gutters are a good option.
I’ve thought about placing some large rocks in the precise spots where the three waterfalls hit, but that still wouldn’t remove the water from the area.
Suggestions please! Thank you!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers