I also posted this is the roofing forum....
The problem I have is that roofwater pours down into one small area from three angles in the roof. This is because the main part of the house on one side, the garage on the other side, and a mudroom in the middle which is set back from the house and garage. The main part of the house has a wrap-around porch, which creates the 3rd angle of roof where water comes down. I hope this makes sense; if I need to post a picture or a drawing how would I do that?
I need help because whenever we have a hard rain, the area in front of the mudroom gets totally flooded with water and washes my mulch down the driveway. It's also not good for the plants I have there and the future plants I want to add. I don’t think gutters are a good option.
I’ve thought about placing some large rocks in the precise spots where the three waterfalls hit, but that still wouldn’t remove the water from the area.
Suggestions please! Thank you!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects