I also posted this is the roofing forum....
The problem I have is that roofwater pours down into one small area from three angles in the roof. This is because the main part of the house on one side, the garage on the other side, and a mudroom in the middle which is set back from the house and garage. The main part of the house has a wrap-around porch, which creates the 3rd angle of roof where water comes down. I hope this makes sense; if I need to post a picture or a drawing how would I do that?
I need help because whenever we have a hard rain, the area in front of the mudroom gets totally flooded with water and washes my mulch down the driveway. It's also not good for the plants I have there and the future plants I want to add. I don’t think gutters are a good option.
I’ve thought about placing some large rocks in the precise spots where the three waterfalls hit, but that still wouldn’t remove the water from the area.
Suggestions please! Thank you!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 11 Ways to Dress Up Your Dresser
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Facade Facelift: Simple, Affordable Ways to Make a Better First Impression
- Reconsider Aboveground Pools: 10 Reasons Why
- 5 New Uses for Old Wooden Crates
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Make Your Own Bookcase: 10 DIY Designs