How do you get the old, sticky, half torn, some not torn but really stuck, old, don't slip in the tub flowers OFF!???
Usually a single-edged razor will take them up. (Those "Wdigets" by Gillete are handy, or you can get a scraper into which you slide a razor.) Use a solvent remover like Goof Off or Goo Gone to remove the remaining adhesive. If the razor does not work on its own, then use the solvent before the razor, and it should come up.
Manufacturer (3M) recommends peeling the nonskid layer and the next mylar layer off the 'decal'.......then use a laundry presoak to remove sticky glue residue......doug
layers & layers of floor "oh my"
What do you call those large horizontal slow moving ...
No need to choose pet's comforts over home security
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips