whiskey dripped - and was not wiped promptly - on our old dining room table leaving a milky white stain on the finish. is there a way to clear this without refinishing the whole table top? Thanx for any help.
i am not sure of the finish . is it a old table? about what year? in the past i have had good luck fixing those problems. but keep in mind each project is different. if you dont want to refinish the table. you could maybe recoat the table? i have even wiped the table with lacqure thinner . but no matter what you try you run the risk of messing it up and would still have to go to the finish shop.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!