I was wondering if anyone can help with plans for a pulldown bed--like the one in a hotel. I have a guestroom and
would like to increase the space in the room by hiding the bed, possibly in an existing closit.
There are lots of plans available. One such is at: http://www.toolcenter.com/SOMERSET/SOM-04136.htm Better, do a Google search (http://www.google.com/) for 'murphy bed plans' and you'll get a bunch. Can also find the hardware you'll need.
Chipmunks eating tomatoes - help!
replacement hardware for simmons baby beds
how to tun a metal set of bunk beds into a loft bed
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!