Making a wooden birdhouse
I live in Eastern Pa. and in our area there are several types of wild birds. Currently I have a old basic bird house that I have filled with sunflower seeds. It attracts all different types of birds. But this house is rotting from age! I would like to build a new one that is Large in size, made of wood, that can hold about a pound or more of seeds.
Can you please tell me if there are any websits, that I can find Free Plans/Layouts of bird houses and feeders? Not to buy but rather to build.
I found a few but they weren't real helpful. Maybe there are some sites dealing with Crafts or Wood making projects that you might know of that I don't.
Any information would truly be appreciated!
Thanks!!!!! Tom/Pa. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 11 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home