Making a wooden birdhouse
I live in Eastern Pa. and in our area there are several types of wild birds. Currently I have a old basic bird house that I have filled with sunflower seeds. It attracts all different types of birds. But this house is rotting from age! I would like to build a new one that is Large in size, made of wood, that can hold about a pound or more of seeds.
Can you please tell me if there are any websits, that I can find Free Plans/Layouts of bird houses and feeders? Not to buy but rather to build.
I found a few but they weren't real helpful. Maybe there are some sites dealing with Crafts or Wood making projects that you might know of that I don't.
Any information would truly be appreciated!
Thanks!!!!! Tom/Pa. [email protected]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!