i live in a tiny rental NYC apartment. There is a short stretch of floor missing near one of my walls that also has ant holes in it. (I have ants coming from them.) In the past i have simply stuck tape over that area that's missing pieces of the floor. Any better solutions? I also wanted to know if it's possible to make the dark knots in the wood less noticeable.
Ants come inside your home because they are attracted towards food. Block all the entrances with caulk or sprinkle salt. You can also apply vinegar, black pepper, cloves to avoid ants. And still if all this doesn't work then you may call for a professional exterminator in manhattan NYC to get rid of them entirely.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!