Need some help... a friend of our recently purchased this off of Craigslist - it immediately broke the first time being used. It was obviously not taken care of by the previous owner & has parts missing. They are trying to tell me that the machine is less than 5 years old - very obvious by looking at it that it is not. Does anyone know what year this was manufactured? I contacted Sears Parts and they have no record of the serial number (too old). As many of you know, the owners manuals are very hard to find.
Do any of you know what years these models were manufactured?
Thanks for the help!
I too, have a craftsman snow blower 536.884810 It was made by Murry in 1987. I would like to have the service manual but when I asked here K Jerome sent me the manual for the 536.884811 it seems to be the same but there has to be a difference.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects