Help! - Redoing ceiling
this is fairly normal tho someone should haved discussed it before beginning. If you just hired a drywall crew, I understand why they might have not brought it up. They have one specialty only.
A home inprovement or remodeling contractor would/should have had the experience to point this out and include it or discuss the options with you.
If you only mentioned wanting the ceiling redone, you afe getting what you asked for. Mudding andf taping the corner to the wall involves a foot down the wall of new surface and painting. Your whole walll would then need paint to look right. That would probably lead to trim paint on window and doors...
Stopping at the ceiling is the easier, more common way around here, and adding the crown or bedmold will add a touch of style. Go for it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!