Good luck keep us posted.
The first thing you need to do is wash it to remove the chalk that is there and you can do this with a combunation of power washing and hand washing with a brush. If there is a Duron paint store in your area they will have a cleaner called house and deck wash by MITM and that will do a good job of cleaning your the siding. After washing and hopefully all or most of the chalk came off you will need to prime with Duron Siding in a Can acrylic primer and then finish with Duron Siding in a Can satin or semi-gloss acrylic coating. If all of the existing coating comes off down to the bare metal you will need to prime with Duron Dura-Clad White Alkyd metal primer and finish with the same products above.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!