Good luck keep us posted.
The first thing you need to do is wash it to remove the chalk that is there and you can do this with a combunation of power washing and hand washing with a brush. If there is a Duron paint store in your area they will have a cleaner called house and deck wash by MITM and that will do a good job of cleaning your the siding. After washing and hopefully all or most of the chalk came off you will need to prime with Duron Siding in a Can acrylic primer and then finish with Duron Siding in a Can satin or semi-gloss acrylic coating. If all of the existing coating comes off down to the bare metal you will need to prime with Duron Dura-Clad White Alkyd metal primer and finish with the same products above.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight