I am a partner in a buisness that has to do with septics. Anyway how do I get Bob to look at my product and have his approval of it? This product has really not been found on the interent and it is a great idea, the response has been overwhelming and we have sold quite a few of them. but like they say exposer is a great asset. Any information would be helpful thank you.
A great way to get some exposure is to answer some questions on septic here in the BBS and on the Fix-it-For'em. Do not be overly biased to your products or you will some negative responses from people who use other products. i strongly believe people like to hear about new methods and products. Just don't make it seem like an ad or it will be deleted. BobVila.com has lots of advertising opportunities. However getting an endorsement from Bob is just about impossible.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!