I have Mildew on one of my bedroom
walls. I wash it off, and it returns
everytime. What am I doing wrong?
Could the Mildew come from moist soil
under the house? If so, why only this
I have Mildew on one of my bedroom
As far as the mildew on your wall. Is there air blowing up from the crawl space right there? If so you may be able to go under and spray expanding foam in the hole to fill it. Tape the carpet above in case some oozes out. Then you can just pull the tape off.
first of all let me thank you for replying.
You gave me some good clues to start with.
Also, someone told me to lay plastic on top
of the soil under the house. Does that sound
like something that could work?
Thank you, ML
How much water is down there?? Don't lie be subjective. On a beach is it like a wave washed in and you can grab the sand and runit through your hands? Do your clothes get muddy or just a little damp when you crawl around down there? Try to explain it to me.
The plastic helps if it isn't too wet. Do you have pipes buried under your dirt/clay? Do you have any mold under your house right now? Or haven't you been under there?
The plastic DOES make it easier to getaround under there if it is a tight crawl space.
Most people spend about 90% of their time indoors, so in addition to the possibility of being exposed to more pollutants indoors, we are exposed to them for long periods of time. CHILDREN are especially susceptible to air POLLUTION because of their fast metabolism and their rapidly growing body tissues such as lungs, heart, and nervous system. Want to know about what you
can do to reduce you and your family's exposure to INDOOR AIR POLLUTION?
This Team's Mission Is To Mentor And Help 11 Families this year Learn To Experience TRUE Time-Freedom And Financial-Freedom Using Our Incredible Hi-Tech Products and PROVEN Wealth Building System conducting an INDOOR AIR SURVEY. The corporate website is located at http://www.ecoquestintl.com
Go to website: http://www.successcycle.com/MBraden, click on the VIP SECTION and use the password “GUEST”, explore the tours, and watch the movie. Please leave your contact information and best time to call. Forward this letter to a friend.
Yours In Success,
Michael L. Braden
"Project Air" Coordinator
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps