I have gotten crazy glue on one of my eyeglass lenses and can't seem get it off, even when using nail polish remover. Any other suggestions?
I use www.crayola.com for a lot of stains. This one was not on there. Go to helpful informget somation. Or this was the closest I got. http://www.crayola.com/canwehelp/staintips/action_tip.cfm
I don't think it will work, but you may get some ideas!
my understanding is that nailpolish remover will take off crazy glue. The question then is will the nailpolish remover damage your lens or coatings??
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!