I have gotten crazy glue on one of my eyeglass lenses and can't seem get it off, even when using nail polish remover. Any other suggestions?
I use www.crayola.com for a lot of stains. This one was not on there. Go to helpful informget somation. Or this was the closest I got. http://www.crayola.com/canwehelp/staintips/action_tip.cfm
I don't think it will work, but you may get some ideas!
my understanding is that nailpolish remover will take off crazy glue. The question then is will the nailpolish remover damage your lens or coatings??
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!