I've always wanted to be able to sit on a rooftop terrace, enjoy a beautiful sunset, drink a glass of wine, and have a small garden to pass the time and add beauty. Is there anyone out there that has one, or has helped to create one who might be able to offer me some insight to the first steps to take to make this happen? Some sort of a checklist I could go by as a reference. Just wanted to make sure all the plants and flowers will survive in their pots and plant beds since they will be on the roof and not rooted in the ground!
Appreciate any help!!
web site is very nice, thank you I can share the experience, I really like to repair homes and the like. I have some articles about it please visit the url below
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!