I've always wanted to be able to sit on a rooftop terrace, enjoy a beautiful sunset, drink a glass of wine, and have a small garden to pass the time and add beauty. Is there anyone out there that has one, or has helped to create one who might be able to offer me some insight to the first steps to take to make this happen? Some sort of a checklist I could go by as a reference. Just wanted to make sure all the plants and flowers will survive in their pots and plant beds since they will be on the roof and not rooted in the ground!
Appreciate any help!!
web site is very nice, thank you I can share the experience, I really like to repair homes and the like. I have some articles about it please visit the url below
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight