I have a older model Murray.
The number is 40507X8C. I found
the manual for it but I don't know
what I am looking for. I had a
flat tire and we jacked it up to
replace the tire. It fell over a
couple of times and my stepson put
in on a block. Tire is replaced
and now when you start the engine
and release the brake, it just
sits there. I looked a the gear
shift lever and at the bottom there
seems to be a big band (like a rubber
band) just hanginh there. I could be
wrong about that because I am sixty
two with bad eyes. I found a small
piece of a steel rod (about two inches
long) lying on the ground. It doesn't
look like it was broken off. It is
smooth on both ends and greasy. Not
sure what I should be looking for.
Any ideas? Thanks, Bill Hopefully
you will understand what I am talking
Kenmore Washing Machine Model 23812100 won't cycle!
GARAGE DOOR OPENER PROBLEM!!
Replacing knob and bolt when door won't open.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!