I have a older model Murray.
The number is 40507X8C. I found
the manual for it but I don't know
what I am looking for. I had a
flat tire and we jacked it up to
replace the tire. It fell over a
couple of times and my stepson put
in on a block. Tire is replaced
and now when you start the engine
and release the brake, it just
sits there. I looked a the gear
shift lever and at the bottom there
seems to be a big band (like a rubber
band) just hanginh there. I could be
wrong about that because I am sixty
two with bad eyes. I found a small
piece of a steel rod (about two inches
long) lying on the ground. It doesn't
look like it was broken off. It is
smooth on both ends and greasy. Not
sure what I should be looking for.
Any ideas? Thanks, Bill Hopefully
you will understand what I am talking
Kenmore Washing Machine Model 23812100 won't cycle!
GARAGE DOOR OPENER PROBLEM!!
Replacing knob and bolt when door won't open.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!