Hi all. . .
The back of my house is essentially flat from roof to walk-out basement with attached garage. I'm having a problem with water seeping into the garage, damaging the ceiling. The water appears to be coming in from the header above the garage door.
What can I do to either divert the water or prevent future leaks? Gutters seem to be designed solely for angled roofs, so I'm at a loss!
Craftsman garage organizer for compact refrigerator ...
GARAGE OPENER - HELP!
Garage Doors featured 05/12/2002
GARAGE DOOR OPENER PROBLEM!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!