I am looking for a couple of ***** Craftsman stickers.
I borrowed my father-in-laws Craftsman sabersaw. It's a beauty! Stainless steel and older than dirt. It still works like a charm. Unfortunately the tool does not have a case, so I made one. It's a beauty too! Pats on the back for me. What I would like is to dress the case out with an authentic Craftsman sticker for the outside of the case, but unfortunaly the only decals I can locate is this big mondo page of all kinds of stuff for like 10 bucks. I only want the black letters on red field emblem.
If anyone happens to have any of these types of stickers I'd truely appreciate it if we could come to some sort of terms to get that from you. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We are having a B-day party for 4 of our family members 09/02 and my F-I-L is one of them. I was hoping to present him with his new case with his saw in it then.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers