I am looking for a couple of ***** Craftsman stickers.
I borrowed my father-in-laws Craftsman sabersaw. It's a beauty! Stainless steel and older than dirt. It still works like a charm. Unfortunately the tool does not have a case, so I made one. It's a beauty too! Pats on the back for me. What I would like is to dress the case out with an authentic Craftsman sticker for the outside of the case, but unfortunaly the only decals I can locate is this big mondo page of all kinds of stuff for like 10 bucks. I only want the black letters on red field emblem.
If anyone happens to have any of these types of stickers I'd truely appreciate it if we could come to some sort of terms to get that from you. I can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected]
We are having a B-day party for 4 of our family members 09/02 and my F-I-L is one of them. I was hoping to present him with his new case with his saw in it then.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!