I am looking for a couple of ***** Craftsman stickers.
I borrowed my father-in-laws Craftsman sabersaw. It's a beauty! Stainless steel and older than dirt. It still works like a charm. Unfortunately the tool does not have a case, so I made one. It's a beauty too! Pats on the back for me. What I would like is to dress the case out with an authentic Craftsman sticker for the outside of the case, but unfortunaly the only decals I can locate is this big mondo page of all kinds of stuff for like 10 bucks. I only want the black letters on red field emblem.
If anyone happens to have any of these types of stickers I'd truely appreciate it if we could come to some sort of terms to get that from you. I can be reached at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are having a B-day party for 4 of our family members 09/02 and my F-I-L is one of them. I was hoping to present him with his new case with his saw in it then.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight