I am looking for a couple of ***** Craftsman stickers.
I borrowed my father-in-laws Craftsman sabersaw. It's a beauty! Stainless steel and older than dirt. It still works like a charm. Unfortunately the tool does not have a case, so I made one. It's a beauty too! Pats on the back for me. What I would like is to dress the case out with an authentic Craftsman sticker for the outside of the case, but unfortunaly the only decals I can locate is this big mondo page of all kinds of stuff for like 10 bucks. I only want the black letters on red field emblem.
If anyone happens to have any of these types of stickers I'd truely appreciate it if we could come to some sort of terms to get that from you. I can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected]
We are having a B-day party for 4 of our family members 09/02 and my F-I-L is one of them. I was hoping to present him with his new case with his saw in it then.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects