I am looking for a couple of ***** Craftsman stickers.
I borrowed my father-in-laws Craftsman sabersaw. It's a beauty! Stainless steel and older than dirt. It still works like a charm. Unfortunately the tool does not have a case, so I made one. It's a beauty too! Pats on the back for me. What I would like is to dress the case out with an authentic Craftsman sticker for the outside of the case, but unfortunaly the only decals I can locate is this big mondo page of all kinds of stuff for like 10 bucks. I only want the black letters on red field emblem.
If anyone happens to have any of these types of stickers I'd truely appreciate it if we could come to some sort of terms to get that from you. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We are having a B-day party for 4 of our family members 09/02 and my F-I-L is one of them. I was hoping to present him with his new case with his saw in it then.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING