I have just acquired a wood stove made by King Stove & Range of Sheffield Ala. The door on the fire box(?) has the manufacturer on the inside. The outside has the name SUN in large letters with the number 50 under it. Is this stove an antique or a re-pro? Where in the Winston-Salem NC area can I get stove pipe for something like this? Thanks, James
I JUST BOUGHT A SUN STOVE, BUT I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY NUMBER ON THE DOORS ( TOP OR BOTTOM )THE ONLY NUMBERS ON THE TOP IS 5.88 I DON'T KNOW IF THIS THE MANUFACTORY DATE OR NOT. IGOT THE STOVE AT A YARD SALE.ANY ANTIQUE INFORMATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
JOE E . DUKE SR.
JOE E . DUKE SR.
i purchased my king sun stove from a junk store in 1970. it appeared to be old at that time.i would like to know when these cast iron models were made.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes