I have just acquired a wood stove made by King Stove & Range of Sheffield Ala. The door on the fire box(?) has the manufacturer on the inside. The outside has the name SUN in large letters with the number 50 under it. Is this stove an antique or a re-pro? Where in the Winston-Salem NC area can I get stove pipe for something like this? Thanks, James
I JUST BOUGHT A SUN STOVE, BUT I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY NUMBER ON THE DOORS ( TOP OR BOTTOM )THE ONLY NUMBERS ON THE TOP IS 5.88 I DON'T KNOW IF THIS THE MANUFACTORY DATE OR NOT. IGOT THE STOVE AT A YARD SALE.ANY ANTIQUE INFORMATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
JOE E . DUKE SR.
JOE E . DUKE SR.
i purchased my king sun stove from a junk store in 1970. it appeared to be old at that time.i would like to know when these cast iron models were made.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!