I have just acquired a wood stove made by King Stove & Range of Sheffield Ala. The door on the fire box(?) has the manufacturer on the inside. The outside has the name SUN in large letters with the number 50 under it. Is this stove an antique or a re-pro? Where in the Winston-Salem NC area can I get stove pipe for something like this? Thanks, James
I JUST BOUGHT A SUN STOVE, BUT I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY NUMBER ON THE DOORS ( TOP OR BOTTOM )THE ONLY NUMBERS ON THE TOP IS 5.88 I DON'T KNOW IF THIS THE MANUFACTORY DATE OR NOT. IGOT THE STOVE AT A YARD SALE.ANY ANTIQUE INFORMATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
JOE E . DUKE SR.
JOE E . DUKE SR.
i purchased my king sun stove from a junk store in 1970. it appeared to be old at that time.i would like to know when these cast iron models were made.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects