The company name is Barker Tile. They sell large sheets (4'x 4' and 5'x 5')of decorative wall panel manufactured by applying sophisticated poly-epoxy synthetic paint coatings on a 3mm tempered smooth two-sided hardboard substrate.
I was considering using something like this but I would like to hear some feed back from people who have used it or who know someone who has. Someone other than the references the company would offer.
Take off your hat and stay awhile.
Any opinions or experience with Power Planner?
Sonatube used for heat/air ducts in slab foundation
EZBreathe ventilation unit
anyone know anything about this coating?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects