The company name is Barker Tile. They sell large sheets (4'x 4' and 5'x 5')of decorative wall panel manufactured by applying sophisticated poly-epoxy synthetic paint coatings on a 3mm tempered smooth two-sided hardboard substrate.
I was considering using something like this but I would like to hear some feed back from people who have used it or who know someone who has. Someone other than the references the company would offer.
Take off your hat and stay awhile.
Any opinions or experience with Power Planner?
Sonatube used for heat/air ducts in slab foundation
EZBreathe ventilation unit
anyone know anything about this coating?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers