The company name is Barker Tile. They sell large sheets (4'x 4' and 5'x 5')of decorative wall panel manufactured by applying sophisticated poly-epoxy synthetic paint coatings on a 3mm tempered smooth two-sided hardboard substrate.
I was considering using something like this but I would like to hear some feed back from people who have used it or who know someone who has. Someone other than the references the company would offer.
Take off your hat and stay awhile.
Any opinions or experience with Power Planner?
Sonatube used for heat/air ducts in slab foundation
EZBreathe ventilation unit
anyone know anything about this coating?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight