I have my late father's Lincoln Welder. It is a Model VF-4 SERIAL# 1425665. I believe it was made in 1950. It has a hand crank start Wisconsin 4cyl engine with a Fairbanks-Morse magneto. I am looking for any owner or repair manuals or chat with anyone that rebuilds old welders. Engine won't start. It has set too long. Thanks.
Thanks so very much for the web site. I got the engine manual as well as welder manual. I had my info mixed up on my previous message. That was for the VF-4 Wisconsin engine. The welder is a Lincoln Shield Arc SA-200 Model S-7081. The welder manual is dated March 1955. Again, I appreciate the help.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!