I have my late father's Lincoln Welder. It is a Model VF-4 SERIAL# 1425665. I believe it was made in 1950. It has a hand crank start Wisconsin 4cyl engine with a Fairbanks-Morse magneto. I am looking for any owner or repair manuals or chat with anyone that rebuilds old welders. Engine won't start. It has set too long. Thanks.
Thanks so very much for the web site. I got the engine manual as well as welder manual. I had my info mixed up on my previous message. That was for the VF-4 Wisconsin engine. The welder is a Lincoln Shield Arc SA-200 Model S-7081. The welder manual is dated March 1955. Again, I appreciate the help.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight