I just moved into a house that has a Preway freestanding Fireplace. The glass doors need replacing. Does anyone know where I can get them replaced? Model no. FB26F C
Have you had any luck finding a replacement door for your Model FB26F-C Freestanding Fireplace? I also have the same model and need a new door.
Seens like it is impossible to locate replacement doors for this Preway Fireplace. I finally went to a welding shop and they are going to try to remake the doors for me. I would still be interested if anyone knows where they can be purchased?
I could use a set of doors too! but I really need a new fan motor, problem is I can only read part of the model number. can any of you read the whole number? McMillan electric told me the number should be "a letter,four numbers,another letter,and four more numbers. if any body out there has this info I would be very greatful. thanks
Not sure if this is what you are looking for. On the center of the motor is a number printed in yellow and is as follows L80E84 D. I do not see any other numbers on the motor itself. I am sending a photo of this number.
I also have a mobile home with fireplace. I have the complete parts list and instruction manuel. What I need is the blower wheels, right & left. part # K17424 & K17425. They are 10 inches long and 2 1/2" wide, actually they are round, just hard to measure. I am finding out preway is out of business and if you know of anyone who has parts, let me know.The model # of my fireplace is B136C-EM made in 1982. It works quite well, just beginning to need parts now.
We are getting ready to install a preway fireplace into our home, model #B136C-EM. Problem is we do not have the installation manual. We would be grateful to purchase a copy of the manual. Please respond to email@example.com
i have a the exact fireplace pictured above. if you are interested i will sell it to you. everything works on it. the doors are in perfect shape. let me know
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Weekend Projects: DIY Thanksgiving Decor
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Forgiving Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- Bob Vila's Top 10 Artificial Christmas Trees
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- 10 Quick Fixes for a More Refreshing Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!