I just moved into a house that has a Preway freestanding Fireplace. The glass doors need replacing. Does anyone know where I can get them replaced? Model no. FB26F C
Have you had any luck finding a replacement door for your Model FB26F-C Freestanding Fireplace? I also have the same model and need a new door.
Seens like it is impossible to locate replacement doors for this Preway Fireplace. I finally went to a welding shop and they are going to try to remake the doors for me. I would still be interested if anyone knows where they can be purchased?
I could use a set of doors too! but I really need a new fan motor, problem is I can only read part of the model number. can any of you read the whole number? McMillan electric told me the number should be "a letter,four numbers,another letter,and four more numbers. if any body out there has this info I would be very greatful. thanks
Not sure if this is what you are looking for. On the center of the motor is a number printed in yellow and is as follows L80E84 D. I do not see any other numbers on the motor itself. I am sending a photo of this number.
I also have a mobile home with fireplace. I have the complete parts list and instruction manuel. What I need is the blower wheels, right & left. part # K17424 & K17425. They are 10 inches long and 2 1/2" wide, actually they are round, just hard to measure. I am finding out preway is out of business and if you know of anyone who has parts, let me know.The model # of my fireplace is B136C-EM made in 1982. It works quite well, just beginning to need parts now.
We are getting ready to install a preway fireplace into our home, model #B136C-EM. Problem is we do not have the installation manual. We would be grateful to purchase a copy of the manual. Please respond to [email protected]
i have a the exact fireplace pictured above. if you are interested i will sell it to you. everything works on it. the doors are in perfect shape. let me know
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love