I need help!
I am looking for the CORRECT motor pulley for a Kenmore 117-959 sewing machine. I ordered one from NY and it is wrong and they claim it is the correct one.
The one sent to me was 7/8" diameter.
Mine is 1 1/8" diameter.
Is there anyone that has or knows where I can find this item?
if you are interested in whole unit contact us at [email protected] or 1-801-466-1965 ask for wayne ell him your interested in the kenmore sewing machine
I have all kinds of parts an booklet for this model was wondering if anyone would be interested in them
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects