I need help!
I am looking for the CORRECT motor pulley for a Kenmore 117-959 sewing machine. I ordered one from NY and it is wrong and they claim it is the correct one.
The one sent to me was 7/8" diameter.
Mine is 1 1/8" diameter.
Is there anyone that has or knows where I can find this item?
if you are interested in whole unit contact us at [email protected] or 1-801-466-1965 ask for wayne ell him your interested in the kenmore sewing machine
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips