I saw a mouse in the house the other day. I've set traps with peanut butter and with cheese. Still haven't caught the mouse. I don't want to use poison since I don't want a dead mouse rotting somewhere unknown in the house and the son's hamster escapes occasionally.
Despite co-workers' enthusiastic suggestions, I'm not getting a snake. From there it became a rat to catch the mouse, a snake to catch the rat, a mongoose to catch the snake......
Any (reasonable) suggestions?
set the trap where you find the mouse poop, cause then you know the mouse frequents that area, then the peanut butter will probably work on the trap. this works for me, and where there is one mouse, there are a few, so expect to land a few as time goes by.
Despite what people say, I have yet to catch a mouse with cheese (I too own a hampster and she won't touch the stuff), but Peanut butter should work. Of not, the next best thing is a sugar cube. Cats are the best, but they tend to leave mutilated mouse lying around. :o} Hope you catch the Mouse soon!
How to inspect a building when the utulities are tur...
Removing paint from brick
HOW TO GET RID OF BATS IN THE ATTIC??
help help help-how to get candle wax out of a sweats...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love