I saw a mouse in the house the other day. I've set traps with peanut butter and with cheese. Still haven't caught the mouse. I don't want to use poison since I don't want a dead mouse rotting somewhere unknown in the house and the son's hamster escapes occasionally.
Despite co-workers' enthusiastic suggestions, I'm not getting a snake. From there it became a rat to catch the mouse, a snake to catch the rat, a mongoose to catch the snake......
Any (reasonable) suggestions?
set the trap where you find the mouse poop, cause then you know the mouse frequents that area, then the peanut butter will probably work on the trap. this works for me, and where there is one mouse, there are a few, so expect to land a few as time goes by.
Despite what people say, I have yet to catch a mouse with cheese (I too own a hampster and she won't touch the stuff), but Peanut butter should work. Of not, the next best thing is a sugar cube. Cats are the best, but they tend to leave mutilated mouse lying around. :o} Hope you catch the Mouse soon!
How to inspect a building when the utulities are tur...
Removing paint from brick
HOW TO GET RID OF BATS IN THE ATTIC??
help help help-how to get candle wax out of a sweats...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!