I saw a mouse in the house the other day. I've set traps with peanut butter and with cheese. Still haven't caught the mouse. I don't want to use poison since I don't want a dead mouse rotting somewhere unknown in the house and the son's hamster escapes occasionally.
Despite co-workers' enthusiastic suggestions, I'm not getting a snake. From there it became a rat to catch the mouse, a snake to catch the rat, a mongoose to catch the snake......
Any (reasonable) suggestions?
set the trap where you find the mouse poop, cause then you know the mouse frequents that area, then the peanut butter will probably work on the trap. this works for me, and where there is one mouse, there are a few, so expect to land a few as time goes by.
Despite what people say, I have yet to catch a mouse with cheese (I too own a hampster and she won't touch the stuff), but Peanut butter should work. Of not, the next best thing is a sugar cube. Cats are the best, but they tend to leave mutilated mouse lying around. :o} Hope you catch the Mouse soon!
How to inspect a building when the utulities are tur...
Removing paint from brick
HOW TO GET RID OF BATS IN THE ATTIC??
help help help-how to get candle wax out of a sweats...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!