On episode 139 of "Home Again" they show painters Bill Waggoner and Rita Miller doing a type of faux painting called a streay on a bedroom wall. Rita and Bill used flat latex paint, latex varnish urathane, and paint conditioner. My question is how much of each do you combine together?
Sorry we don't have the exact mixture they used. The Miller Wagenaar School was located at 346 North Justine St., Chicago, IL 60607. Unfortunately, we have no current listing for them.
thank you for your reply, but do you have any clue of how much of each to combine together, it does not have to be exact. And if you don't know, do you know of any website phone number or paint store i can call that would know because i live in New Orleans and i have tried calling alot of local paint stores and they think i'm crazy because no one has ever heard of a streay before. this is my only hope i've tried everything else!!! Please help!!!
How to Apply a Color Wash Faux Painting Technique
Wall Preparation After Stripping Wallpaper
wholesale of worlds best natural sea sponge faux pai...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight