On episode 139 of "Home Again" they show painters Bill Waggoner and Rita Miller doing a type of faux painting called a streay on a bedroom wall. Rita and Bill used flat latex paint, latex varnish urathane, and paint conditioner. My question is how much of each do you combine together?
Sorry we don't have the exact mixture they used. The Miller Wagenaar School was located at 346 North Justine St., Chicago, IL 60607. Unfortunately, we have no current listing for them.
thank you for your reply, but do you have any clue of how much of each to combine together, it does not have to be exact. And if you don't know, do you know of any website phone number or paint store i can call that would know because i live in New Orleans and i have tried calling alot of local paint stores and they think i'm crazy because no one has ever heard of a streay before. this is my only hope i've tried everything else!!! Please help!!!
How to Apply a Color Wash Faux Painting Technique
Wall Preparation After Stripping Wallpaper
wholesale of worlds best natural sea sponge faux pai...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects