On episode 139 of "Home Again" they show painters Bill Waggoner and Rita Miller doing a type of faux painting called a streay on a bedroom wall. Rita and Bill used flat latex paint, latex varnish urathane, and paint conditioner. My question is how much of each do you combine together?
Sorry we don't have the exact mixture they used. The Miller Wagenaar School was located at 346 North Justine St., Chicago, IL 60607. Unfortunately, we have no current listing for them.
thank you for your reply, but do you have any clue of how much of each to combine together, it does not have to be exact. And if you don't know, do you know of any website phone number or paint store i can call that would know because i live in New Orleans and i have tried calling alot of local paint stores and they think i'm crazy because no one has ever heard of a streay before. this is my only hope i've tried everything else!!! Please help!!!
How to Apply a Color Wash Faux Painting Technique
Wall Preparation After Stripping Wallpaper
wholesale of worlds best natural sea sponge faux pai...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers