On episode 139 of "Home Again" they show painters Bill Waggoner and Rita Miller doing a type of faux painting called a streay on a bedroom wall. Rita and Bill used flat latex paint, latex varnish urathane, and paint conditioner. My question is how much of each do you combine together?
Sorry we don't have the exact mixture they used. The Miller Wagenaar School was located at 346 North Justine St., Chicago, IL 60607. Unfortunately, we have no current listing for them.
thank you for your reply, but do you have any clue of how much of each to combine together, it does not have to be exact. And if you don't know, do you know of any website phone number or paint store i can call that would know because i live in New Orleans and i have tried calling alot of local paint stores and they think i'm crazy because no one has ever heard of a streay before. this is my only hope i've tried everything else!!! Please help!!!
How to Apply a Color Wash Faux Painting Technique
Wall Preparation After Stripping Wallpaper
wholesale of worlds best natural sea sponge faux pai...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips