You can interchange nails with different guns. I have no problem doing this with my finish guns. But, I have had a lot of jamming with my framing gun. To be on the safe side I stick with what the manf. reccomends. Hope I could be of some help.
I have two brad nailers. For the one brand, I needed longer brads and could not find the brand that I needed. I talked to the saleperson in the construction department of the hardware store and he said if the color of the heads were the same that they were interchangeable. I bought the longer ones that he recommended and they worked. I don't know if this is always true or that if I was lucky. fwiw.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!