There seems to be moisture seeping from under 2nd floor bathroom floor. Sections of tiles just outside of shower stall and gouge between tiles became darker in color, like those were wet. But there is no noticeable water or moisture on tiles or anywhere. This darker spot is expanding.
Just outside of this bathroom, near where this dark spot is appearing, is a roof extending out from the wall. This roof is at about same level as the bathroom floor.
I don’t know who to call to take a look at this problem and fix it. Should I call a plumber, call roofer, or may be bathroom remodeling contractor?
Please help! Thank you.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!