There seems to be moisture seeping from under 2nd floor bathroom floor. Sections of tiles just outside of shower stall and gouge between tiles became darker in color, like those were wet. But there is no noticeable water or moisture on tiles or anywhere. This darker spot is expanding.
Just outside of this bathroom, near where this dark spot is appearing, is a roof extending out from the wall. This roof is at about same level as the bathroom floor.
I don’t know who to call to take a look at this problem and fix it. Should I call a plumber, call roofer, or may be bathroom remodeling contractor?
Please help! Thank you.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects