There seems to be moisture seeping from under 2nd floor bathroom floor. Sections of tiles just outside of shower stall and gouge between tiles became darker in color, like those were wet. But there is no noticeable water or moisture on tiles or anywhere. This darker spot is expanding.
Just outside of this bathroom, near where this dark spot is appearing, is a roof extending out from the wall. This roof is at about same level as the bathroom floor.
I don’t know who to call to take a look at this problem and fix it. Should I call a plumber, call roofer, or may be bathroom remodeling contractor?
Please help! Thank you.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!