There seems to be moisture seeping from under 2nd floor bathroom floor. Sections of tiles just outside of shower stall and gouge between tiles became darker in color, like those were wet. But there is no noticeable water or moisture on tiles or anywhere. This darker spot is expanding.
Just outside of this bathroom, near where this dark spot is appearing, is a roof extending out from the wall. This roof is at about same level as the bathroom floor.
I don’t know who to call to take a look at this problem and fix it. Should I call a plumber, call roofer, or may be bathroom remodeling contractor?
Please help! Thank you.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips