I have tried so many products, does anyone know of anything that will reduce the odor of pee in carpets? Help!
Try washing out the PEE, using an enzyme-based product (easily found in pet stores, and other places) usually nicely labeled something like "Pet stain remover". DO NOT use amonia or any amonia based product to clean the area, as this will just encourage your "naughty dog" to re-pee the area again.
bugs in my chair
How to get rid of squirrels in my gutters
The floor in my kitchen is VERY HOT
Found dog food in bottom of toybox - Squirrel or Mou...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!