I just had my house power washed - but it seems as though the person who did it didn't use whatever it takes to remove "slug slime trails" from my vinyl siding!
Can someone advise what product or procedure is needed to clean the vinyl siding and get rid of the ugly slime trails?
I'm having the same problem as you .Slug slime on our vinyl siding . I've been looking and looking as to how to clean it up and as yet have no answers. If by chance you have found the answer I would deeply appreciate you letting me know. Thank--you
We had this problem too...even called out a power washing company. After using about 4 different super strength cleaners from Lowe's, my husband was able to scrub off most of the slug stains with an industrial strength cleaner that he got from our exterminator. Who knew slugs could cause such damage???
Problem with Builder
Recomendations for vinyl siding with matte finish.
How can I match a vinyl siding pattern?
Deck Stain on Vinyl Siding
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love