We just moved inot a new house about 6 months ago. We decided that we wanted new mini blinds in the bedroom. So, we ordered some new blinds and then I took the old ones down. The previous owner had used drywall anchors to do the mounting.
Unfortunately for me, the holes do not line up for the new blinds!!!
Does anyone know a way to mount the new blinds by: 1) leaving the anchors in the wall OR 2) removing the anchors (how do you do that without chewing up the drywall) and filling the holes with something that will not crumble when I drill the holes for the new mount.
The old blinds were an inside mount and the custom blinds we ordered are also an inside mount.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!