We just moved inot a new house about 6 months ago. We decided that we wanted new mini blinds in the bedroom. So, we ordered some new blinds and then I took the old ones down. The previous owner had used drywall anchors to do the mounting.
Unfortunately for me, the holes do not line up for the new blinds!!!
Does anyone know a way to mount the new blinds by: 1) leaving the anchors in the wall OR 2) removing the anchors (how do you do that without chewing up the drywall) and filling the holes with something that will not crumble when I drill the holes for the new mount.
The old blinds were an inside mount and the custom blinds we ordered are also an inside mount.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love