My lane recliner will not go all the way back and the seat sits a little higher than the seat next to it.
Is there an adjustmet? Is there anyplace to get diagrams or schematics for recliners?
Can you be more specific about what you mean by "will not go all the way back"? I am a recliner repairman and an authorized Lane specialist.
When I push the recliner back it becomes very difficult and it stops before it will completely recline. Also the seat cusion sits up a little highr than the cusion next to it which would idicate to me that there is an adjustment needed.
Repair Wood Rot at bottom of Wooden Grand Portico Co...
theater recliner chair repair
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips