My lane recliner will not go all the way back and the seat sits a little higher than the seat next to it.
Is there an adjustmet? Is there anyplace to get diagrams or schematics for recliners?
Can you be more specific about what you mean by "will not go all the way back"? I am a recliner repairman and an authorized Lane specialist.
When I push the recliner back it becomes very difficult and it stops before it will completely recline. Also the seat cusion sits up a little highr than the cusion next to it which would idicate to me that there is an adjustment needed.
Repair Wood Rot at bottom of Wooden Grand Portico Co...
theater recliner chair repair
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love