Hi -- Just wondering if anyone has put up a RoundTop Garage by Storage Solutions ( a Jewett-Cameron Company)-- or a similar product. Want to use it for boat storage. It uses polyethylene laminated material over a galvanized steel frame. I want to know how the assembly went, any pitfalls to avoid, how many people were needed, etc. Any helpful tips will be appreciated.
Craftsman garage organizer for compact refrigerator ...
GARAGE OPENER - HELP!
GARAGE DOOR OPENER PROBLEM!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!