Hi -- Just wondering if anyone has put up a RoundTop Garage by Storage Solutions ( a Jewett-Cameron Company)-- or a similar product. Want to use it for boat storage. It uses polyethylene laminated material over a galvanized steel frame. I want to know how the assembly went, any pitfalls to avoid, how many people were needed, etc. Any helpful tips will be appreciated.
Craftsman garage organizer for compact refrigerator ...
GARAGE OPENER - HELP!
GARAGE DOOR OPENER PROBLEM!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects