After reading some of the information posted on the forum, I purchased the TSP product. I was going to try to cleaning my cabinets with this stuff. Should I go ahead? Does this dull the walnut finish. What should I do after cleaning the cabinets?
How dirty are the cabinets?? Are you looking to stip the layers of finish off or just giving them a good cleaning. Usually a good dose or Murphy's Wood soap does the trick. THen you can use a clean soft cloth to buff the surface. I used a thin layer of wood wax after cleaning mine. They look very nice and aren't sticky.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!